lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2012

the last post

Hi friends!
In general, the English course was a good experience, first to meet partners of other courses and because I learned more than I had learned at school.
My experience with blogs was positive because it was the second time I made ​​use of this digital platform (the first was in English 3) and I think it's a very useful tool. Besides, I had never before written so much about my opinions and likes in English. Also, it was useful to know my classmates, about their likes, interests and favorite things. In my view, it was the most funny part of the English class, it was free and we could speak at length better. Write the blogs was very useful to improve my English because I had to use translators and English web pages to learn about the topics that I had to write.
I believe that use blogs is positive in the learning of English, because I think that writing in English is always easier to talk, so it served to develop and improve our abilities. In that sense, I believe that the disadvantages were too few, because the use of translations pages and the support of internet facilitate very much the learning that writing in your own words that perhaps may be wrong.
Well, in that sense, I urgently need to improve my spoken english, because I do not speak very well. I also sometimes get confused at times of verbs, that's something I need to improve.
Finally, outside the English class I do not use a lot of English. except for the music I listen, I barely speak any English daily, I think it must be because I don't have someone to to interact in English, I'll have to get a foreign friend jijij.
Well this is my last post ...
Bye!

1 comentario: