viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012

About me

Hello again, friends. I`m comeback.

My name is Javiera Ravest, but you can call me Javi. I am a Chilean  girl and I have nineteen years old. I was born in Santiago on March 3th of 1993.I have a sister named Francisca and she has ten years old. I live in Puente Alto, with her and my parents, Patricia and Bernardo. 

About my studies, I completed basic education at the Colegio Crisol, a small school that is located in La Florida, then I completed my secundary education at the Liceo Carmela Carvajal de Prat, which is located in Providencia. Today, I am coursing second year of sociology at the Universidad de Chile.

I love listening to music, surfing the internet, see new places, new experiences, eat and cook delicious foods, share with friends (especially with some drinks, a lot of food and another things)

Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario