jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2012

i will travel to egypt (someday)


Hi friends!

Today I’m going to talk about an amazing place, which I would love to travel in the future. Egypt.

I always liked the history about Egypt, I would love to know the temples, hieroglyphs, mummies, the sphinx and the pyramids. All These thing fascinates me a lot.

I want to know Cairo city, I will know there the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, also I want to know Alexandria city and the stunning new Bibliotheca Alexandrina, finally I want to know Luxor city with the temples of Luxor, the Nile river, the Valley of the Kings and the temples of Abu Simbel.

I think that you can do a lot of stuff there, In addition to known the places that I have mentioned, as such, knowing the contemporary culture of the Egyptians, food, nightlife, religion. Also, I would like to ride a camel and navigate the Nile river in a boat.

I think that Egypt is a place to go with your friends or with your family, I don’t really know who I would go there.

To finish, I don’t know if it’s possible to go there in the future, because the trip it’s very expensive, maybe in the future I will have the enough money to travel.

Cheers!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario