viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2012

best holidays


Hi readers

Today i’m going to talk about my best holiday. All my life I traveled the north of Chile with my family, we usually go to the city of La Serena to the beach Guanaqueros. So I love traveling to the fourth region of Chile, it’s a beautiful place, there is nothing better than watching the stars in the Elqui. In this summer, also traveling with my family, I traveled with my friends to a friend's house in La Serena, that is, travel to the same place twice in less than a month, jajaja.

I was with all my friends for a week and we did a lot of things, like cooking new things everyday. Hanging out to very late and to know the place and the beach. As my friends are musicians, we went to the Plaza de La Serena to play music and the tourists gave us a lot of money, and so survived. Sometimes, we went to the beach and drank Melvin (melon with wine ajaj) and eat bread with margarine, that was part of our regular diet.

Well, I supposed that this year we will make a new trip. Obviously that will be amazing.


3 comentarios:

  1. you ate bread with margarine with all the money you earned? The Rats!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that there's no more beautiful that seeing the stars. I saw stars once in the house of a friend who lives in Paine.

    Amazing!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that if you play music in the center of Santiago you win a lot money!

    ResponderEliminar